Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Class Builds by Ryan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wizkifla
Admin
Admin
wizkifla

Male Number of posts : 177
Main Character Class : Grand Master
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Class Builds by Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Class Builds by Ryan   Class Builds by Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:25 pm

alrighty!

here is the lowdown on class builds.

Soul Master

SM's have only one build. Energy!
Heres how I believe (after researching it) you should build your SM up.
str is basicly not used, so only put into that for weapons/armour.

for energy, agility and health i think keep it in this ratio 17:2:1.
this way, you get enough agi to be fast, and have good def and dodge capability, and just enough health to be able to best any pure eng SM's, as well as be able to withstand an atk from a buff BK, all the while having spell damage to kick some serious BUTTAGE!!

Dark Lord

DLs have 3 basic builds, depending on whether you want to use a raven and horse to do your damage (bearing in mind that the ravens damage max's at about 12k per hit (i think)), wether you want to be fireblasting your way around, or wether you want to be
a agi DL...a build somewhat unused, yet with its own advantages.

Raven/Horse
this build....... is pretty easy. command is your objective so put command, energy,strength, agility and health in this ratio 16:0:4:2:1

this will give you enough hp, agi, and str to be able to take big hits, you can put energy if you want it, but meh.

Skill
this one is similar to the BK's energy class. your fireblast will do a percentage of your str+skills extra atk. and what is that percentage based on? ENG! so str and eng are you main objectives.
command, energy,strength, agility and health in this ratio 0:6:9:4:1
this will leave you BLOWING THE POOPIES out of most things, while having enough agi to be able to take on ppl resets above you, and live to tell the tale.

Agi
the little known class. basicly its just a slightly faster, slightly weaker version of the skill damage class and it goes like this (command, energy,strength, agility and health)= 0:3:5:9:3
this dude dont hit too much, but because of the relationship between str, eng and your skill damage you'll do enough to get you by, but its not PvM (Player vs Monster) that this guy is built for.
its PvP. (Player vs Player) his high agi means his rivals are left wondering why they cant hit him, and why, when they do its so dam low!

his above average HP means he can take a beating, on the rare occasion he is getting hits on him, and his damage is sufficent to gnaw away, mean a slower battle, but one he will almost always come out on top of.

definatly a dangerous adversary in PvP

Magic Gladiator

this guy has 2 basic builds.

Powerslash Skill
powerslash rocks. its one of the most annoying, powerful moves in the game and its the MG's secret weapon.......literally. you DO need to have a weapon +skill to have it, meaning its a bit more difficult to come by.
but anyway..... here it is (Strength,Agility,Health and Energy) 14:3:2:1.
because the MG's energy doesnt increase his skill damge % its really only there so you dont need to by thousands of MP pots, which you can do and increase your str or agi more.
This build gives the MG enough str to knock over hordes of monsters, take a fair beating, and still kill!!
its a force to be reckoned with!

Energy
This is what makes the MG quite a cool dude. hes a mix. he can cast spells!! and he can fight!!
this build is a fairly average damage dealer, not as much as the SM is, but with spirits he gets a good AoE. so that helps with training.
(Strength,Agility,Health and Energy) enough to get armour/weapons:3:3:14.
this should give you quite alot of hp and def, which means you can actually stick around in fights, and not just get blown over, and do enough dmg with your spells to force the foe to their knees.

Muse Elf

now the 3 builds the elf has to offer are pretty fantastic!
the 1st is an agi elf. because agi increases dmg, they get really strong def and atk at the same time. the second is eng elf. this is just about as good as the agi elf.
the buffs she cast give dmg and def, not only to her, but to anyone else aswel! and the last is a common class.
the hybrid elf. a little bit here, a little bit there, ends up with pretty much the same lvl of def and atk as the agi elf (slightly less)with the ability to give some atk and def to her friends too!
Agility(Strength,Agility,Health and Energy) 2:14:3:1
this gives the elf power to kill and withstand almost anything!
Energy (Strength,Agility,Health and Energy) 2:2:4:11
this one is pretty flexable, and the more you put into eng the better. but that will give you a little bit of back up in case you forget to buff every 30 sec ^^

Hybrid (Strength,Agility,Health and Energy) 1:8:3:8
pretty much in between. its powerful, has buff it can share, but can also kick but by its self with buffs.

Blade Knight
my fav class. haha.
this guy has 3 builds which are used. all three are a destructive force, cabable of taking out almost anything.
as an example.....at max, i was kill donator SM's, fully kitted out. at a ratio of 2:1. id kill him 2 times before he killed me. he was using pretty much every spell in the book, and i was just twisting slashing.......
combo.......it makes me drool........simply ownage. one correct combo can kill a max person when your up to 10 rr lower than max!....you just need to get close enough.
thats the bk's only weakness. hes a close range dude.

so heres the first
Strength (Strength,Agility,Health and Energy) 17:2:1:0
this guy is strong and he lets people know it!

Energy (Strength,Agility,Health and Energy) 6:3:1:10
this will give you alot of damage!! your skill % will go up alot and your str will go up alot too!!

Agility (Strength,Agility,Health and Energy) 5:10:2:3
this makes you FAST!! haha much like the DL. you'll be hitting pretty good, but you'll be hitting fast, and taking not that much damage!!

of course these are just my builds, feel free to add your own, modify mine or just wutever, to this thread

Last edited by on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/og_dino
SmackSM

PostSubject: Re: Class Builds by Ryan   Class Builds by Ryan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:46 pm

i think it helps to have decent energy stillif you are building a horse/raven DL, as the DL itself can still atack, and this way you can pawn twice as many people/mobs as before, because the eng raises your skill damage significantly, making a more effective way of raising your DLs base attack..................................................................that is quite confusing..........................i know what it means tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Myrdinn
Active
Active
Myrdinn

Male Number of posts : 40
Main Character Class : Grand Master - Lord Emperor
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Class Builds by Ryan   Class Builds by Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:20 pm

nice , nice , but when can we start using it???
On wutever i mean
lol!
Back to top Go down
ake_reveng
Super-Active
Super-Active
ake_reveng

Male Number of posts : 71
Main Character Class : Grand Master
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Class Builds by Ryan   Class Builds by Ryan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:09 pm

ya nice job doing the builds ... im making a SM so ill keep this in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Builds by Ryan   Class Builds by Ryan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class Builds by Ryan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wutever Headquarters :: Help-
Jump to: